Senior Software Developer (Boise)
Allata is expanding our new remote development center in Boise, Idaho to serve our clients nationwide. Developers will be working in our Boise office, collaborating with other Allata employees and client teams on projects for companies across the United States.
Although much of our current work is in the .Net stack, our developers will have the opportunity to work in many different technologies, on different platforms, and different system architectures.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with customers to understand their goals and implement elegant solutions that meet schedule, cost, maintenance, and scalability requirements
- Develop innovative solutions to solve complex business problems
- Facilitate the implementation of new technologies and development practices
- Learn and use multiple technologies
What you'll Need
- Web Technologies. You've built side projects or professionally utilize the latest stacks and libraries, such as Node.js, React, Angular, Vue, LESS, SASS, TypeScript, etc. You are excited by the amazing pace that the web continues to evolve. You seek new methods and tools to make sites faster and better, both on the front-end and back-end. You are familiar with principles of good user experience.
- Action. You believe that speed and quality can be achieved at the same time. You've shown good judgement, shipping as fast as possible, products that are built in a responsible and sustainable way. You're willing to make mistakes along the way because you learn from them.
- Make teams better. You're excited to lead a team to the finish line, or work hard on new opportunities. You work well in fast-moving teams and have no problem working with others to resolve difficult problems. You support your team as much as your team supports you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET, Java, GoLang, Node JS or other back-end technologies
- Familiarity with hybrid development frameworks such as Ionic, React Native, Xamarin
- Knowledge of RESTful Architecture/Networking, Application Health Monitoring and Analytics tools
- Automated deployment and continuous integration